Update December 21st 2021: The Thai Government has closed with immediate effect the ‘Test and Go’ (Exemption from Quarantine program) due to concerns over the Omicron variant. The Alternative Quarantine and Phuket Sandbox programs remain open.
Please upload the required documents, it only takes a few minutes. If you don’t have all of these documents ready, please use ‘save and resume later’ link at the bottom. It will save your submission so you can complete it later (form only, not the attached documents)
Before submitting documents, please read below carefully. Submitting incorrect documents will delay your application.
- Your passport must be clear – no fingers in the way, no light reflection.
- Your vaccination document must clearly show your name, type of vaccine and dates of vaccination (2 doses except JJ vaccine)
- Hotel booking for Phuket Sandbox or Alternative Quarantine must be 7 nights. Your hotel booking clearly show your name, booking number and dates. If you have not yet booked a hotel you can do so here https://www.agoda.com/quarantineth
- For Phuket Sandbox, PCR tests must be booked separately here on Day 1 and Day 5 https://www.thailandpsas.com/
- For Alternative Quarantine in Bangkok you must submit a hotel package for 7 nights with 2 PCR tests and airport transfer included
- Your insurance document must clearly show your name, date of coverage, policy number and that it covers at least $50,000 in medical expenses. If you don’t yet have it, we recommend AXA insurance which you can purchase here. Note: insurance is not required for Thai nationals